You can show the distribution of the data by the curved lines. This chart is a variation of a Histogram, but this can show the smoother distributions by smoothing out the noise.
- X-Axis - Assign a column you want to show the distribution. The column data should be numeric.
- Color By - Assign a column for color. Take a look at Color section for more details.
- Repeat By - You can assign a column to repeat the chart for each of its values. Take a look at Small Multiple section for more details.
- Include Outlier - You can uncheck to exclude the outlier values.
- Bandwidth Adjustment - Decides the smoothness of lines. You can assign a numeric value. If you assign a larger number, the curve will be simpler.
- Number of Equally Spaced Points - How many data points used to draw the line. If you assign a larger number, the curve will be smoother.
- Bandwidth - Smoothing bandwidth option.
- Kernel - Smoothing kernel option.
Take a look at Layout Configuration on how to configure the layout and format.