You can show the distribution of the data by the curved lines. This chart is a variation of a Histogram, but this can show the smoother distributions by smoothing out the noise.
- X-Axis - Assign a column you want to show the distribution. The column data should be numeric.
- Color By - Assign a column for color. Take a look at Color section for more details.
- Repeat By - You can assign a column to repeat the chart for each of its values. Take a look at Small Multiple section for more details.
- Include Outlier - You can uncheck to exclude the outlier values.
You can change the color of the specific markers such as bars, lines or circles that you pick to stand out from others. See Highlight for the detail.
You can categorize numeric values inside the chart. See Category(Binning) for the detail.
- Bandwidth Adjustment - Decides the smoothness of lines. You can assign a numeric value. If you assign a larger number, the curve will be simpler.
- Number of Equally Spaced Points - How many data points used to draw the line. If you assign a larger number, the curve will be smoother.
- Bandwidth - Smoothing bandwidth option.
- Kernel - Smoothing kernel option.
Take a look at Layout Configuration on how to configure the layout and format.