Comment on page
You can make a prediction with a model created by Analytics View by creating a "Predict with Model" step.
- 1.Open the Data Frame that has the new data you want to make a prediction with.
- 2.Click "Add a New Step" button to open the menu.
- 3.Click "Predict with Model (Analytics View)" menu item.
- 4.In the dialog, select the Data Frame the Analytics View of the prediction model belongs to.
- 5.Select the Analytics View of the prediction model.
- 6.Click "Run" button to make a prediction. The result of the prediction will appear as additional columns along with the original data.