Runs factor analysis, which tries to explain number of variables as observable results of potentially lower number of unobserved variables, called factors.
Input data should contain following columns.
- Variable Columns - Set of observed numeric columns.
- Color By - Value of the column is used for color of each dot on the Biplot.
- Label Column - Value of the column is shown on the Biplot as the label of each dot, or as an item on the mouse-over balloon.
- Sample Data Size - Number of rows to sample before running factor analysis.
- Factor Analysis
- Number of Factors
- Factoring Method
- Type of Scores
- Type of Rotation
- Data Preprocessing
- Random Seed - Seed used to generate random numbers. Specify this value to always reproduce the same result.