Find rules of what tend to occur at the same time from transaction data.
You can access from 'Add' (Plus) button.
- Product (Subject Column) - Set a column to find rules for. If it's purchasing data, this should be a column of product names.
- Basket (Key Column) - Set a column to use as an id of transactions.
- Minimum Item Length - Minimum number of items on the left-hand side of the rules to find.
- Maximum Item Length - Maximum number of items on the left-hand side of the rules to find.
- Selection of Minimum Support Value - How minimum support value is set. This can be one of the following.
- Search Automatically - Automatically search a minimum support value that finds some rules.
- Specify Value - Manually specify the minimum support value.
- Minimum Support Value - Minimum support value for the rules to find. Takes effect when "Specify Value" is chosen for "Selection of Minimum Support Value".
- Maximum Support Value - Maximum support value for the rules to find.
- Minimum Confidence Value - Minimum confidence value for the rules to find.
- Maximum Number of Items in a Basket - Maximum number of most frequent items in a basket to keep before running rule mining algorithm (Apriori algorithm). Less frequent items are dropped so that rule mining completes within reasonable time.
- Left Hand Side Items, Right Hand Side Items (Optional) - The default is NULL. What subjects should come to lhs or rhs.