Statistical test to evaluate if distribution of variables is different among groups(columns).
There are many ways to select columns. You can choose
- Select Column Names - Listing up columns selecting one by one
- Range of Column Position - Select columns between columns chosen as Start and End
- Starts with - Select columns whose names start with a certain text
- Ends with - Select columns whose names end with a certain text
- Contains - Select columns whose names contain a certain text.
- Matches Regular Expression - Select columns whose names contain a certain text.
- Range of Suffix (X1, X2...) - Select columns names with prefix and numbers.
- Everything - All columns.
- All Numeric Columns - All numeric columns.
- Correct Continuity (Optional) - Whether continuity correction will be applied for 2 by 2 tables.
- Probability to Compare (Optional) - This works when one column is selected. A column to be considered as probability to be compared.
- Rescale Probability (Optional) - The default is TRUE. If TRUE, p is rescaled to sum to 1. If FALSE and p doesn't sum to 1, it causes an error.
- Simulate Probability (Optional) - The default is FALSE. Whether p value should be calculated by Monte Carlo simulation.
- Number of Replicates in Monte Carlo Test (B) (Optional) - The default is 2000. This works only when simulate.p.value is TRUE. The number of replicates for Monte Carlo test.