- X-Axis - Assign a column you want to show at X-Axis. If it's a Date / Time column assigned, you can select the aggregation level such as
Day, etc. If you assign a Number column, you can choose either
As Numberto treat values as continuous values or
As Textto treat values as categorical values.
- Y-Axis - Assign a column you want to show at Y-Axis. If it's a Numeric column assigned, you can set the aggregation function such as
Mean (Average), etc. to aggregate the values. You can also assign a Window Calculation from the Y-Axis properties. Look at Window Calculation section for details.
- Color - Take a look at Color section for more details.
- Sort - Assign a column to use for Sorting the X-Axis values. The default is based on either the alphabetic order or the factor level order for Factor type columns.
- Repeat By - You can assign a column to repeat the chart for each of its values. Take a look at Small Multiple section for more details.
You can assign multiple columns to Y-Axis. Take a look at Multiple Y-Axis section for more details.
You can change the color of the specific markers such as bars, lines or circles that you pick to stand out from others. See Highlight for the detail.
Take a look at Layout Configuration on how to configure the layout and format.