Execute t-test, which checks differences of means of variables.
How to Access?
You can access from 'Add' (Plus) button.
How to Use?
- Value Column - Numeric column whose means should be calculated.
- Group Column (Optional) - Label column of 2 groups. Without this argument, one sample test, which compares mean with "True Effect Size" value, will be executed.
- Type of Alternative Hypothesis (Optional) - The default is "two.sided". What kind of alternative hypothesis to be used. This can be
- True Effect Size (Optional) - The default is 0. If it's one sample test, true value of the mean. If it's two sample test, the difference in means.
- Paired (Optional) - The default is FALSE. If it should be paired t-test, which is often used to test before values and after values are different.
- Equal Variance (Optional) - The default is FALSE. If the variances of the two groups can be considered as equal.
- Confidence Level (Optional) - The default is 0.95. The level of confidence interval.
- Subset (Optional) - A vector to specify a subset of observations to be used.
- NA Action (Optional) - The default is "na.fail". This changes the behaviour of NA data. Can be one of the following.
Take a look at the reference document for the 't.test' function from base R for more details on the parameters.