Predict Data - Survival
Predict with Survival Model.
How to Access This Feature
From + (plus) Button
From a step that creates a Survival Model, you can access this feature from 'Add' (Plus) button. Select one of the 3 "Predict" menus.
How to Use This Feature
With "Data" dropdown, select data to predict on from the following options.
- Training - Get predicted values on training data.
- Test - Get predicted values on test data.
- Data Frame - Get predicted values on other data frame.
Select "Type of Prediction" from the following options.
- Linear Predictor - lp - Risk Score on a log scale.
- Risk Score - exp(lp) - Score for the risk that the event happens within a unit time for the subject.
- Expected Number of Events - Number of events that would happen on average for a subject that has same condition as the subject during the time the subject has survived.
- Status at Specified Time - Predicted status of the subject at the specified time.
Select "Type of Residual" from the following options.
- Schoenfeld (Scaled)
- DFBETA (Scaled)
Click "Run" button to run the prediction.