Principal Component Analysis Analytics View
Runs Principal Component Analysis, which converts data so that observations (rows) are expressed in a set of variables called principal components. Principal components tries to keep as much information of the original data in as few variables as possible.
Input data should contain following columns.
- Variable Columns - Set of numeric columns to convert into principal components.
How to Use This Feature
- Click Analytics View tab.
- If necessary, click "+" button on the left of existing Analytics tabs, to create a new Analytics.
- Select "Principal Component Analysis" for Type.
- Select Variable Columns.
- Click Run button to run the analytics.
- Select view type (explained below) by clicking view type link to see each type of generated visualization.