Normality Test Analytics View
Runs Normality Test, which checks if distribution of columns can be normal distribution.
Input data should contain following columns.
- Variables - Numeric column(s) to check if its distribution can be normal distribution.
- Sample Data Size - Number of rows to sample before testing normality.
- P Value Threshold - If P value is larger than this value, the variable (column) is considered to be distributed normally.
How to Use This Feature
- Click Analytics View tab.
- If necessary, click "+" button on the left of existing Analytics tabs, to create a new Analytics.
- Select "Normality Test" for Type.
- Select Variables column.
- Click Run button to run the analytics.
- Select view type by clicking view type link to see each type of generated visualization.