ANOVA Analytics View
Runs ANOVA, which checks differences of means of variables among groups.
Input data should contain following columns.
- Target Variable - Numeric column whose means should be calculated and compared between groups.
- Explanatory Variable(s) - Column with categorical values to categorize rows into groups.
- Power Analysis
- Effect Size to Detect (Cohen's f) - Effect size (Cohen's f) that is considered to be meaningful. If not specified, the value calculated from the data is used.
- Probability of Type 1 Error (P Value) - Probability of type 1 error that can be tolerated. Default is 0.05.
- Probability of Type 2 Error (1 - Power) - (Optional) Probability of type 2 error that can be tolerated. If a value is specified, required sample size is estimated and reported in the Summary Table. If not, probability of type 2 error with current condition of the test is reported in the Summary Table.
How to Use This Feature
- Click Analytics View tab.
- If necessary, click "+" button on the left of existing Analytics tabs, to create a new Analytics.
- Select "ANOVA" for Type.
- Select Target Variable column.
- Select Explanatory Variable(s) columns.
- Click Run button to run the analytics.
- Select view type by clicking view type link to see each type of generated visualization.