Top / Bottom N
How to Access This Feature
- Click "+" button and select "Keep Only ..." menu. Then select its "Top N" or "Bottom N" submenu.
- You can also select "Keep Only ..." from the column menu of the column on which you want to apply top/bottom N operation, and then select "Top N" or "Bottom N" from its submenu.
Keep Only Top / Bottom N Rows
- Choose between "Top" tab or "Bottom" tab.
- Specify the number (N) of top/bottom rows to keep in the text field.
- Select the column to apply top/bottom N operation from "Based on" dropdown.
- Click "Run" button to keep only top/bottom N rows.