You can show the distribution of the data with "Violin" like shapes. This chart is a combination of Density Plot and Boxplot.
- X-Axis - Assign a column you want to show the distribution. The column data should be numeric.
- Color By - Assign a column for color. Take a look at Color section for more details.
- Repeat By - You can assign a column to repeat the chart for each of its values. Take a look at Small Multiple section for more details.
- Include Outlier - You can uncheck to exclude the outlier values.
You can change the color of the specific markers such as bars, lines or circles that you pick to stand out from others. See Highlight for the detail.
You can categorize numeric values inside the chart. See Category(Binning) for the detail.
You can use Limit Values to filter the categories by the aggregated values. See Limit Values for the detail.
- Show Data as Points - You can plot the data by dots on the plot area.
- Show Boxplot - You can show/hide the Boxplots inside the violins.
- Show Average Line - You can show/hide the average lines inside the violins.
Take a look at Layout Configuration on how to configure the layout and format.