You can show the distribution of the data with "Violin" like shapes. This chart is a combination of Density Plot and Boxplot.
- X-Axis - Assign a column you want to show the distribution. The column data should be numeric.
- Color By - Assign a column for color. Take a look at Color section for more details.
- Repeat By - You can assign a column to repeat the chart for each of its values. Take a look at Small Multiple section for more details.
- Include Outlier - You can uncheck to exclude the outlier values.
- Show Data as Points - You can plot the data by dots on the plot area.
- Show Boxplot - You can show/hide the Boxplots inside the violins.
- Show Average Line - You can show/hide the average lines inside the violins.
Take a look at Layout Configuration on how to configure the layout and format.