- X-Axis - Assign a column you want to show at X-Axis. If it's a Date / Time column assigned, you can select the aggregation level such as
Day, etc. If you assign a Number column, you can choose either
As Numberto treat values as continuous values or
As Textto treat values as categorical values.
- Y-Axis - Assign a column you want to show at Y-Axis. If it's a Numeric column assigned, you can set the aggregation function such as
Mean (Average), etc. to aggregate the values. You can also assign a Window Calculation from the Y-Axis properties. Look at Window Calculation section for details.
- Color - Take a look at Color section for more details.
- Sort - Assign a column to use for Sorting the X-Axis values. The default is based on either the alphabetic order or the factor level order for Factor type columns.
- Repeat By - You can assign a column to repeat the chart for each of its values. Take a look at Small Multiple section for more details.
You can assign multiple columns to Y-Axis. Take a look at Multiple Y-Axis section for more details.
You can select one of marker types from the
Marker menu of Y-Axis properties. Take a look at Marker Type section for more details.
Take a look at Range section for more details.
Take a look at Layout Configuration on how to configure the layout and format.