Execute F-test, which checks the difference of variances between groups.
How to Access?
You can access from 'Add' (Plus) button.
How to Use?
- Value Column - Numeric column whose variances is calculated.
- Group Column - Label column of 2 groups.
- Population Variance Ratio (Optional) - The default is 1. The hypothesized population variances ratio.
- Type of Alternative Hypothesis (Optional) - The default is "two.sided". What kind of alternative hypothesis to be used. This can be
- Confidence Level (Optional) - The default is 0.95. The level of confidence interval.
- Subset (Optional) - a vector to specify a subset of observations to be used.
- NA Action (Optional) - The default is "na.fail". This changes the behaviour of NA data. Can be one of the following.
Take a look at the reference document for the 'var.test' function from base R for more details on the parameters.