T Test Analytics View
Runs t-test, which checks differences of means of variables between 2 groups.
Input data should contain following columns.
- Target Variable - Numeric column whose means should be calculated and compared between groups.
- Explanatory Variable(s) - Column with 2 different values to categorize rows into 2 groups.
How to Use This Feature
- Click Analytics View tab.
- If necessary, click "+" button on the left of existing Analytics tabs, to create a new Analytics.
- Select "T Test" for Type.
- Select Target Variable column.
- Select Explanatory Variable(s) columns.
- Click Run button to run the analytics.
- Select view type by clicking view type link to see each type of generated visualization.