Chi-Square Test Analytics View
Runs Chi-Square Test, which checks differences of distributions of categorical variable among groups.
Input data should contain following columns.
- Target Variable - Categorical column whose distribution should be compared between groups.
- Explanatory Variable(s) - Column with categorical values to categorize rows into groups.
- Show Frequencies in ... - How to display the frequencies in Pivot Table view. One of the following.
- Percentage (%)
- Show Difference from Expected in ... - How to display the differences from expected frequency in Difference view. One of the following.
- % Difference
- Standardized Difference
How to Use This Feature
- Click Analytics View tab.
- If necessary, click "+" button on the left of existing Analytics tabs, to create a new Analytics.
- Select "Chi-Square Test" for Type.
- Select Target Variable column.
- Select Explanatory Variable(s) columns.
- Click Run button to run the analytics.
- Select view type by clicking view type link to see each type of generated visualization.